Second game is done...

Alrighty then... Here's the very very poorly executed and extremely incomplete version of the game I tried to describe a little bit in the "Slice of Time" post. It has no content that was mentioned there, the functionality is not what I was intending. But making a proper controller for the characters is hard. And my library of unity tricks and understanding is simply not enough to pull that off right now. 

In order to increase that library, I decided to upload this game at wherever it was and move on to learning new concepts and applying those in future versions of this. I still don't know how coroutines work, but at least, now I know that they exist. I will get back all these projects that I am starting here, once I have more understanding of unity and programming etiquette. Now is the time to learn...

In the meanwhile, here's a basic starting point and you can give it a couple of runs if you like. let me know what you think :)

Regards,

Abdullah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tilt

Here's what we have so far