TileBreaker Basic

Here we are. the result of following the tutorial and adding an additional "moving block" functionality that wasn't in the course. 

I think I learned quite a bit making this. Here's to hoping that building a second game with same theme but previously discussed ideas in "A Slice of Time" post will solidify and expand on my currently extremely rudimentary understanding of C# and Unity. Issue remains the same, that I do not have enough programming vocabulary to execute what I am planning. I guess vocabulary comes with experience alone. First version of Slice of Time may add to it...

In any case, have fun beating the 8 levels of this very very simple game (btw, the fun begins at level 4, first 3 are mostly tutorial).

P.S. If anyone knows how to fix the iframe to match the WebGL resolution in blogger, let me know :)


Regards,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tilt

Here's what we have so far